Obtaining mortgage finance to buy or improve your home can be relatively straightforward for employees. However the situation can be much more complicated for freelancers and contractors, especially in view of the significant changes that have occurred in the mortgage market of late.
We have access to a wide range of mortgage lenders and deals and can be of help if you are:
- Contemplating moving house
- Looking to increase your mortgage to fund home improvements or other capital expenditure
- Coming to the end of a deal with your existing lender
- Want flexible terms built into your mortgage
- Reviewing your repayment arrangements – e.g. switching from/to an interest only payment basis
- Buying an investment property
Mortgage advice is provided by B&S FM Ltd. We are independent mortgage advisers who can advise on and source the most cost effective and suitable mortgage products for you. We work closely with the Freelancers Unit within Beever and Struthers to ensure our advice is integrated with your business needs and maximises the tax reliefs available to you.
Call us today on 0161 838 1821 for an initial discussion.
B&S FM Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority